Monday, April 1, 2013

Update 4/1/12

So this week I Reserved four additional food warmers with sternos from Party Suppliers, they will  be Picked up on Thursday. I went and threw up my posters for  Islands and The Soapbox. The surf shop beside Island's asked me to put one in their window. Every little bit of window space helps.

While putting up my poster at The Soapbox I ran into Brent, the owner, and scheduled to do a tech scout.  Chandler, Matt G. and I  are all planning for this awesome showing of  3 by 3, 1by 1, by Christopher Carullo, its going to be awesome!

Lastly , I've been confirming things with the DJ's  to make sure that they have all of the equipment that they need. Which leads to the question..."Does anyone have any fold up tables that we can use at the after party, we promise not to break it." lol 

Let me know asap if you do .

Friday is going to rock bellz!










  

No comments:

Post a Comment